Spiral Bevel Gearbox
The speciality of the spiral bevel gearbox is the bevel gear with helical teeth. It is available in different sizes and ratios, with various input-output arrangements including hollow bore or solid shaft options. The modular design and cubic housing makes universal mounting possible. They are proven in the market for their versatility, very low backlash and low transmission error. The design comprises of ball bearings for quiet operation and tapered bearings for higher radial load capacity.
- 30% power saving.
- Up to 8 wheel paddles each side.
- Highly reliable and less noise.
- Load distributed to 4 bearings.
- Spares are available ex-stock.
- Spiral bevel gears are generated on imported CNC spiral bevel gear cutting M/C.